The contest was then open to men who wanted to join. So many wonderful cooking guys joined this community and more friendships were made.
Below is my winning recipe...I hope you enjoy!
What can I say? Jalapeno Poppers and Mexican Corn Bread together in a poblano pepper!! Yep, I use the pepper as the muffin cup. These are just so fun and so easy to whip up! Everywhere I take these, someone is asking for the recipe. The presentation is absolutely beautiful. I really like to serve these when I make a big pot of Chili!
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- Total time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 pkg. Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 tbsp. of Diced Jalapeno
- 1 1/4 cup(s) of Corn Meal
- 1/3 cup(s) of Creamed Corn
- 1/3 cup(s) of Milk
- 2 tbsp. of Oil
- 2 cup(s) of shredded Cheddar
- 2 Poblano Peppers
- 1 Egg
- Cut Poblanos in half & deseed.
- Mix Kraft Philadelphia cream cheese with 1/2 of the jalepenos. Add a dash of salt & pepper.
- Spoon this mixture into the bottom of the Pablanos
- In a bowl mix, corn meal, corn, milk, oil, egg, 1/2 of the diced jalapeno, salt & pepper and 1/2 of the cheese.
- Spoon this mixture on top of the cream cheese in the pepper cups
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes. Top with the remaining cheese and heat until cheese is melted.