Saturday, January 8, 2011

Other Contests

RWoP was the start for me, but since last March, I was amazed at the numerous contests out there!  Now, my facebook page, emails and phone calls are filled with all my foodie friends.  We vote for each other & cheer each other on!  What a treasure.

I have just had so much fun creating new recipes.  I was a runner up in one contest.  I was a finalist in a contest & got to meet Claire Robinson.  I truly love cooking, creating new recipes and am having a blast.

Here is the recipe for my Butterscotch cheesecake in Bacon Cups!


Butterscotch Cheesecake in Bacon Cups
Servings: Makes 12
15 strips of Sugardale Ready Bacon®
4 oz. cream cheese
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 egg
¼ cup butterscotch chips
1. Cut 1/4 of bacon off slice. Take long strips and round in
mini muffin pans. Dice remaining bacon.
2. Place some diced bacon on bottom of tin.
3. Melt chips in microwave. Carefully watch and stir to
ensure it does not burn.
4. In a bowl, mix room temperature cream cheese, brown
sugar, vanilla, and egg. Whisk in melted butterscotch. Add
reserved chopped bacon.
5. Spoon cream cheese into bacon “Cups”.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
Enjoy! What a great taste…Smokey bacon and creamy
cheesecake…with Butterscotch? Delicious

No comments:

Post a Comment